Overpowered Geralt

• 1 month later...

I noticed this happened to me too while playing the arena in hard or dark mode (but on normal or hard my main game...idk... not looking forward to this happening)

I've realised using FCR2 and then "not" using it (I stopped using it right after install, realised i needed to re-play normally first)

That all my skills seem out of wack (especially the descriptions in comparison to what the skills actually do)

My quen lasts an absurd amount of time -- and it kills people (not yet on Story, but it did in arena), all my items in the game only have 1 socket instead of more (if there should be)

and skills 1st and 2nd upgrade descriptions do completely varied/unrelated things (especially in magic tree) to main description, or in conjunction w/ description and part 1 then 2 of the skill (skill boosts yrden, then part2 boosts quen?? wtf)

also the middle mutagen skill (+35% mutagen effects?) in bottom tree, does the +35% only apply to mutagens put into that skill? Cause I added a +10 in arena (while that skill was obtained) and it didn't add 35%, it added +10 on the attributes screen -_- ugh.

TL:DR I think FCR2 causes issues w/ the game.

• 4 years later...

Looks like the mod community here has moved on. Recent modded W2 and if you read in the forums for different mods I found that...

https://forums.nexusmods.com/index.php?/topic/1036291-extreme-quality-flora-v1/page-9

In order to avoid a gamebreaking bug that lets Geralt do insane amounts of damage, thus
making all fights extremely easy even on the highest difficulty setting, you need to start
a NEW GAME with the mod [Extreme Quality Flora v1] disabled.

Once in King Foltest camp you can save, end the game, enable the mod and load the save,
then continue to play.

An early test whether you do normal damage or not are the manequins in the camp. If you
can cut them down in one or two light attacks then you suffer from the bug. On the "high"
difficulty it takes at least four to six strikes to break them.