Blackwood Manor: a better Leyawin house

StaciKrash

Can someone make a mod that lets you live in the Blackwood Company Hall after you finish the Fighters Guild Questline?

maybe you can purchase it (I think it should cost around 20,000) from the Count with a new topic like "I'd like to buy the Blackwood Company Hall" or you can get it for free as a reward, and the building should be renamed to Blackwood Manor (or something like that) just like "house for sale" get renamed to "My x house" after you purchase it from a count

That would be very cool.

Heck, I'd settle for the vanilla player house to just be much nicer. Why would a house like that even be allowed to be built next to Rosentia Galenus' big orange manor beside it? Haven't these people ever heard of zoning??

I run a mod that makes the IC Waterfront shack much nicer, so I know it's doable.

• 1 month later...

I was actually just thinking this the other day when I completed the Fighter's Guild questline. That place would be ideal as a player house, especially if you have companions. You wouldn't even need to do much with it... just making all the containers player owned and renovating the "basement" would suffice.

Seconded!

• 3 weeks later...

I just made a mod that uses the Blackwood building set and expands on it and then noticed this. It's not in Leyawin and there's no quest yet, but its available for free at any level. The idea is to earn the house with a quest at some point, but you can start using it right away. There's also four fully interactive House Staff and the most recent version uses All Natural. Just click on my sig link and it's the first mod.