Deacon87

Hi guys,

Long story short, I’m attempting to modify the Build your Own Homes in Hearthfire. For example, changing the clutter in say the Armoury or Bedrooms into something else entirely.

However when I load up the interior texture BYOHFalkreath the textures are obviously jumbled altogether with the Greenhouses, Libraries, Armouries etc, all merged into one another.

My question is, “Is there an easy way to segregate these sections to make changes much easier without annihilating the game?”
So if I wanted to change the features of an Armoury I’m not getting the Kitchen items in the way or deleting them altogether? Etc, etc.

I know this might be a little confusing, but if anyone with experience in modding the Hearthfire homes could pitch in some feedback, all help would be appreciated.

Thanks for reading.

I've made a lot of Hearthfire mods. The "1" key to make things disappear is your friend. If you're positive about what you want in your final product, you can delete things you don't want, but be careful, because putting things back once they're gone can be difficult or impossible. Otherwise, "disappearing" things everytime you want to work on the mod is a pain but there's no other way.