skylergator

same here, its very annoying. probably has to do with the latest site change hopefully they will fix soon.

When is the MM coming back online then? I'd like a reasonable timeframe than sitting here refreshing, waiting for it to come online to so I can reinstall all my mods... i had to do a reinstall and delete all traces of NMM and installed mods since I reinstalled the game a half week ago and the older version of SkyUI was glitching, for obvious reasons ( it was outdated ). I just want to install SkyUI and some graphical enhancement mods.

same here, its very annoying. probably has to do with the latest site change hopefully they will fix soon.

When is the MM coming back online then? I'd like a reasonable timeframe than sitting here refreshing, waiting for it to come online to so I can reinstall all my mods... i had to do a reinstall and delete all traces of NMM and installed mods since I reinstalled the game a half week ago and the older version of SkyUI was glitching, for obvious reasons ( it was outdated ). I just want to install SkyUI and some graphical enhancement mods.

You can still install mods with NMM set to offline mode. Just click "download manually" instead of the "Download With Manager" button. Save it somewhere, and then in NMM, click the option for "Add Mod from File" and select the file.