Smoth skin no flaws on face

Wraiven

Is there a mod that makes your toon like a glamour toon, no flaws in skin tone looking like she just stepped out of a glamour studio? I can not find any that do this. :(

Is there a mod that makes your toon like a glamour toon, no flaws in skin tone looking like she just stepped out of a glamour studio? I can not find any that do this. :(

Dimon99 has an optional face texture in his excellent female body mod that features clean, smooth skin and light makeup. DIMONIZED TYPE3 female body

Dimon99 has an optional face texture in his excellent female body mod that features clean, smooth skin and light makeup. DIMONIZED TYPE3 female body

im using that face texture, and my face looks all dirty still, I dont understand why its doing this :(

im using that face texture, and my face looks all dirty still, I dont understand why its doing this :(

Hmm. Did you download the file named "TYPE3 V2 TEXTURE pack"? It should be as simple as copying and pasting the contents of the "Default Head" folder over to 'Fallout 3\Data\textures\characters\female'

This is what mine looks like:

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v620/corrupte/face.jpg

The skin looks pretty clean to me. It's certainly much cleaner than the original and it's cleanest of any of the face textures I've seen up on Nexus. In fact, it's the clean skin on this one that kept me from using Josef Greys makeup retexture.

Looks like one or both of you are using transparency multisampling. You should really turn that off for better visuals, it's the reason for that horrible gridding effect on transparent stuff. Nothing to do with your problem here however, still useful to know though :)

really? I have that too, where do I turn it off? Is it a graphics card setting or a fallout 3 setting?

EDIT: nvm, it was in the FO3 settings, thank you

Yep, I had to experiment a bit when I first got the game to find out what was causing that effect, seems Beth managed to introduce yet another bug heh. I believe it's possible to turn MS on directly via your hardware rather than relying on the game setting, though I haven't actually tried this myself yet.

• 5 years later...