Difficult, Enduring, & Masochistic Gameplay?

Solitude102

Baloo...I DO have those 'Slow Time' effects... :D ....very Matrix.... :D ....courtesy of two of those afore mentioned Combat Mods.... :smile:

That would be...:

Nature of the Beast 2 (with 6th Sense and Adrenaline Surge activated)

Dodge Mod (by Borgut)

Both slow time.... :happy:

The others that have also made for this maniacal Battle speed are...:

Armor Tree Perks Redone (Using Light Armor Tree...sacrifices protection for agility)...: http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/11111/?

Fighting Styles of Tamriel (using Akaviri Stance...it annoyed the hell out of me, him swinging his Katana as if its a War Hammer...this stance speeds his Katana up)

DCR7

Then there's his 'Front Flip' on top of it all and the vanilla Stealth Roll...plus his lesser power 'Berserker Rage' when his REALLY peeved... :tongue: ...(rarely used). All of the above combined making for extreme speed action... :blink: ...that includes his slow time. I have been thinking about the combination and the effects and am thinking about keeping it. I much prefer a Lone Dovahkin, but SoT (and DD with Swarms, I love the Swarms... :D ...) has gotten to the point where it is impossible to survive it as a Lone Dovahkin, so needing at least one Follower...a Heavy Tank like Stenvar all decked out (essentially as bait to divide multi opponents attentions)...But with this new speed, I want to see if I can go back to him being a Lone Dovahkin again....he maybe able to take them on alone... :happy:

Thank you for the heads up 'Battle Fatigue'....that 'Dynamic Injuries' does look good, I am very interested....looks brilliant in fact... :woot: ....I would have liked to have seen some feed back on it, but if it works as described and is solid, it sounds perfect. I have to give it a go... :happy: ...Am checking out SIPPS also, it also looks very good and makes sense, shouldn't clash with my other Alchemy Mods either by the looks of it, I have added ingredients through the Bugs Mod, Realistic Loot Lite (adds Viscera, Brains, Hearts, Flesh and new Spider ingredients), Jarrin Sprig (is not as potent as Jarrin Root, but still potent and allows me access without joining the DB), Ingredients of Tamriel (brings in Ingredients from Morrowind and Oblivion), Harvest Overhaul (picking more than one Flower at a time) and an Enhanced Poisons Skill Tree (may give up the Skill Tree and just replace it with SIPPS...looks much closer to what I was after in the first place, broader range of potency among Poisons)....Thank you Baloo... :happy: ...these are very much appreciated.

I never bought Hearthfire, my Dovah's not exactly the Daddy type... :happy: ...Nor the type to build a House, he doesn't buy Homes or collect things...just dumps the given gear in the nearest Barrel or doesn't pick it up in the first place...he has a tiny Alchemist Hut and an equally tiny Mammoth Rib Cage shelter, the Hut in the far south, the Rib Cage in the far north....very basic living style.

My heart warmer link.... :happy: ...:

The Ears I think actually look pretty cool, bu I wouldn't do it myself.... :blink:

Edited by KanesGhost

• 3 weeks later...
  • Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well.. I completely forgot about this thread throughout the entirety of December xD. Stop playing Skyrim for a bit, but I tried out Requiem as of recently & I was quite impress with it. Running with a much lighter set-up to avoid CTDs and so some of the mods I posted on the first page have been skipped this time around. I did somehow manage to get all those mods working before, but it was a bit of a hassle to managed that and so I didn't want to go through the trouble again. Despite this; I been having fun. Sometimes us glorious 'PC master race' gamers get addicted to mods and must install every single thing we see, but trying out things independently (if you have the time), can be stress free. Lol. Anyways; getting back on Requiem. Although I do miss all the extravaganza with the billions of perks SkyRe offered -- Requiem does feel heavily immersive & as difficult with just the standalone overhaul. Going to continue trying it and hopefully not be tempted to install CTDs xP.