[LE] Fantasy Music Overhaul is gone?

maxie526

Greetings, talented modders of The Nexus Forums. I come in peace. (lol jk)

No seriously, I was just wondering if anyone knows what happened to the Fantasy Music Overhaul mod. It got removed recently I believe, 'cause I downloaded it like just a few months ago. And last year a special version called Fantasy Music Overhaul: Tropical Edition was removed as well. I used to have a copy of it on my system, but after my HDD died I lost it. Would anyone please be so kind to upload their copy to Mediafire (or any other file sharing site) and send me the link? I would be very grateful.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IDeT4_dLkH4

Fantasy Music Overhaul: Tropical Edition

Ah okay. But the newer version still doesn't fit the tropical setting. It just feels too Skyrim-ish, know what I mean? Doesn't fit with palm trees and rainforests.

That's probably because it's not a Tropical Edition. Also you should do what I do. I have all my mods from the Nexus folder backed up on external drives/thumb drives so if my HDD died or something, I have them backed up and don't have to try and remember what mods I had and such.

• 4 months later...

Anyone still got this mod on their HDD/SDD? Please upload it and send me a link, I would highly appreciate it.

• 6 years later...