Body Mods Not Working

Finalanagin

I can't get any mods that change my body to work. I've tried everything from Caliente Female Body to ApachiiSkyHair none of them actually install they say Mod installed but they're not in the plugins or when I check in data files. I've tried to manually install but they still don't show up. I have steam apps located under documents, NMM is being ran as admin. Does anyone know what would cause this?

ApachiiSkyHair is the exception because the hairs need to be setup in the CK, but body mods never require ESPs. They are replacers. They will replace vanilla body meshes and textures. For apachii, you need to just use showracemenu and go to hair options to make any changes.

Depending on the body mod used, the changes may not be noticeable, if you're wearing clothes :P.

Oh, I've tried to install the Mods and i took off everything but it didn't change anything I still had on underwear and the shape of bodies didn't change. Whenever I use the ApachiiSkyHair I go to the showracemenu and it will show I have more hair but they will be all bald heads.