Getting DLC and mods working

Wandik

Hi All, I was trying to follow this guide to add my DLC to the GECK. I can't seem to find the esm's anywhere. I can't even seem to find the install files anywhere. I got them through the Games for Windows client, and I use them in-game and what not. But I can't seem to find them with the BSA manager, or searching for the esms through windows search etc Any suggestions? I mean I can't even find file folders for the DLCs in my Program Files Directory, but I can play them in the game. My game is very buggy though so I'm not really sure where to go from here. Any help would help out a lot.

• 3 weeks later...
  • Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Any idea how get this one to work if I have Fallout 3 SafeDisc protected version (FOSE says that it cannot be supported by it)?

..or should I just toss my original version of FO3 through the window and download some pirated one instead?

*censored*' love these silly protection that make my life miserable even tho I bought the game. Won't even start commeting about DLC and mods crashing issues.

• 3 weeks later...

Maybe anybody here can help me?

I installed a weapon mod to give me a glock pistol, and it works but the textures of the pistol are odd.

they always change to the textures surrounding it, for example the one's of the vault 101 suit if I wear it oO

looks really odd.

and its sthe same with other weapon mods.

can anybody help me to get the original textures working pls???

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

Maybe someone can help me?

I am trying to install Type 3 body but when I open the file my Adobe says that the file is not supported and wont open it. Any ideas on what could be going on and how to fix it please.

Early thanks if you can help.

Edited by Blinky1996

• 1 month later...
You don't need to open the file to install it, you just need to extract/copy it the correct folder. Look for a readme.txt or find the mods page for instructions. Even better use FOMM to create an omod and let it install it for you. Edited by csgators

• 9 months later...
  • 7 months later...

When i install certain mods like NNMC's Texture pack and Jaysus CommonWealth of Modders i get a a error message that says "A problem occured during install: The Volume " C\Program files (x86)\steam\steamapps\common\Fallout 3 GOTY\Data\.rar" was not found. The extraction can be possible. ( )

Can anyone help me?

Also im having a problem where my FWE doesnt pick up that i have archive invalidation on and makes some of the game textures on guns blinking weird textures. Can anyone help me with either one of these its really annoying!?!?!?! please

• 2 months later...
Im having a problem installing Lexx's Classic Power Armor mod, everything works but the game is not loading the textures, i know i have to put then in the Fallout - Texture.bsa file and the meshes folder in Fallout - Meshes.bsa, does anyone know if a program to open these?