Creation Kit Model Errors

Die733

Not sure if this is the right place for this topic, but...

I keep having this same problem with the creation kit and I can't find a solution anywhere. I put models into the CK and they're fine for about 30 minutes and then get Marker_error:0 somehow.

To start I downloaded a few meshes and textures from Harvestables by ChickenDownUnder,

http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/15108/?. I put them in meshes and textures folders in my data folder, the paths look like this:

"C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Skyrim\Data\meshes\newplantsmod\plants" (the meshes are here)

"C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Skyrim\Data\textures\newplantsmod\plants" (the textures are here)

I opened the meshes from their directory in NifSkope and attached the textures from their directory to BSShaderTextureSet and saved the model to the original directory. The models had the textures in the render window, so I entered the CK, made all the objects and set their models to the ones from the folder. The models appeared fine, so I went and made some other stuff using only vanilla models.

I came back and went to put the plants in my new worldspace, however, one had lost its model somehow and only displayed the exclamation point. In the Alternate Textures box in the Model Data window it said "Marker_error:0". All the other models were fine so I went and placed them, but slowly more and more of the models had this problem (over the course of about 20 minutes) until I had no working models left for them.

I tried reapplying the textures in NifSkope and I searched for about an hour online but could find no solution. If anyone can help me fix this I would greatly appreciate it.

I am assuming it has something to do with NifSkope, but I don't know what.

Thank you,

Die733