CBBE and UNP question.

Gamerking00

Greetings, I hope I am posting my query in the correct place.

I am currently using CBBE body along with Better Females by Bella (http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/2812/?) and with these two mods there is hardly no seam at the neck/wrist what so ever. Although there is the problem that both of my more favorite armor mods are only for UNP, and there's a lot of arguing about which body mod is better, frankly I don't care too much about which is more natural and what not. What I like is the fact there is hardly no seam at all.

Now my question is, Is there a face texture like Better Females by Bella that will go good with UNP body, because when I tried using the UNP body along with Better Females by Bella there was a horrible seam and looked very ugly. I would like to use UNP only because of the armor mods which are Northgirl UNP and Nightshade UNP.

Also is there a armor mod for UNP like CBBE's Vanilla Armor (http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/12273/?) ?

I would just really like to use those two armor mods with CBBE but they don't really work well with it... And apparently there's some civil war going on between UNP and CBBE, at least all the hate comments suggest it... :P

Thank you for taking the time to read my question and I hope it does not get deleted because I might have posted it in the wrong place.

There are ways to blend the seems and some body textures seem to work better than others. This might help: http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/30759/? I have seen replacers for unp that make the vanilla armors much more skimpy but none like the mod you linked to. There was also a unp body installer that was here but I dont see it anymore. Some files may still be being moved over to the new servers.

If you just wait a little while, you'll be able to convert all the UNP/whatever outfits to CBBE yourself. BodySlide is getting a major update. See the main CBBE mod page for info.

If you just wait a little while, you'll be able to convert all the UNP/whatever outfits to CBBE yourself. BodySlide is getting a major update. See the main CBBE mod page for info.

I know nothing about bodyslide, I have it installed and I know that I can use sliders to make objects of the body smaller/larger. But with all the other options I know nothing about, haha.

I know nothing about bodyslide, I have it installed and I know that I can use sliders to make objects of the body smaller/larger. But with all the other options I know nothing about, haha.

Then it is a good time to learn. Body slide is awesome and with it you can choose how your female looks. Just play around with it and if you don't like the result, you can always go back to the body slide and change the look. BTW, CBBE is a more realistic look for females, UNP is to satisfy your fantasy female urge.

Then it is a good time to learn. Body slide is awesome and with it you can choose how your female looks. Just play around with it and if you don't like the result, you can always go back to the body slide and change the look. BTW, CBBE is a more realistic look for females, UNP is to satisfy your fantasy female urge.

Okay, time to tinker around! Hopefully I can find something useful in it. But is the bodyslide for armor already out?