Mod Ideas?

slickxlog

This girl needs a THICCification mod, she's too damn skinny. Also some nude mods wouldn't hurt as well, and some futanari mods for the trans community members. Also I personally would like to have a mod that makes her look like Baba Yaga for role playing purposes, kids need to be eaten...

This girl needs a THICCification mod, she's too damn skinny. Also some nude mods wouldn't hurt as well, and some futanari mods for the trans community members. Also I personally would like to have a mod that makes her look like Baba Yaga for role playing purposes, kids need to be eaten...

She does parkour. Thick people don't do parkour. They got more of a runner's build.

1. Expand FOV Slider

2. Change Playable Character

FOV slider has been a complaint since FFXV and as far as I know it's never been done on that. I've tried looking up that mod before too.

Changing playable character? Damn...lol. I love playing as Ella. But it would be cool to play as Cinta or someone too. Just don't know how that would work for animations, since Ella did all the in-game moves mo-cap and filming. She makes expressions and what not when casting.

Edited by BrunKuMelk

• 2 weeks later...

1. Expand FOV Slider

2. Change Playable Character

FOV slider has been a complaint since FFXV and as far as I know it's never been done on that. I've tried looking up that mod before too.

Changing playable character? Damn...lol. I love playing as Ella. But it would be cool to play as Cinta or someone too. Just don't know how that would work for animations, since Ella did all the in-game moves mo-cap and filming. She makes expressions and what not when casting.

You can now play as two other Tantas, but because you can't use a cloak or necklace with these, you will have to make up your power elsewhere, like, via, Fling or WeMod trainers.

FOV slider still absent though