Frozen - Elsa's Ice Castle Request

CatWhitney

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Someone add the clothing from the movie too, hell lets make it a full blown expansion with a seperate realm and shove everything in the movie into it, including the town and the ships and...well everything!!! :D

would be epic! somebody get going on this mod in some way :D

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...

This is the first post I'll be making in the forums, so bear with me. :tongue:

As I'm an avid Skyrim player and beginner programmer (one year of CS/game programming school down), until a week ago I had yet to get into modding, in general. Then I started playing again after a break playing Minecraft and getting into mods there. Well, my very, very, very first idea was exactly what you guys are talking about. :smile: I really wanted to make Elsa's castle and herself, but as The (evil) Snow Queen, as she was originally intended for the Disney movie. Because I am just starting, I have been unable to make the textures work just right or import the things into the game from 3DS Max and NifSkope that I'd like. As it is, right now I am using creation kit to do a beginner (for me) quest/boss using The Snow Queen idea. I am calling it The Frozen Tower. It is loosely based on the Disney Frozen idea and the boss is The Frozen Queen, rather than the Snow Queen. If I can do this and make it work, and people like it, I will be attempting to make everything that's been suggested on this thread. I want to make everything (including faces, personalities, castle, golem, snowman) as close as possible to the movie, so it will take a lot of time. I pretty much guarantee someone with more experience doing this will beat me to it. :tongue:

Here are some preliminary pics of what I have so far (in the last 5 days or so):

http://i.imgur.com/67qfcsI.jpg?1

http://i.imgur.com/hzljgTm.jpg?1

Edited by jb1110

• 2 years later...