[LE] help to create a mine

zuckspro

Hello everyone, sorry if I make grammatical errors but English is not my native language, I would like to request your help with the Creatin Kit in something extremely simple but that honestly escapes me.

For a long time I have been trying to create a mine to role-play as a miner to get money, but no matter how hard I try, every ore that I create and place in the game simply does NOT activate, in the creation kit it appears functional and everything is fine, but when I enter the game, the ore simply does not give me the option to interact with it, if someone could help me and explain to me what I am doing wrong or how to do it right, I would be very grateful.

It's almost impossible to say without having the mod to look at.

So, basics first. You have a mining pick in your inventory?

It is quite simple, what I want is to be able to create a functional mineral ore, because all the ones I create are either new or simply duplicate the ones that already exist, the game does not let me use them, I approach them but it is as if it detected them as simple decoration because I don't even get the option to interact

There are two parts to creating a functional ore vein. There is the visual part (the vein) and the activator (an invisible box that wraps the ore vein). It sounds like you may only have the visual part in place. But as Shadeybladey said there is no way to truly know without actually seeing what you have done. Perhaps pictures or video of your setup as seen in the Creation Kit vs what happens in-game could be of help.

In the activator section of the ck there are objects like MineOreCorundum01. Place that. I would make sure that none of the angles are exactly 0 (might not make a difference but activators are funny sometimes).

Then in the furniture section of the CK there are markers like PickaxeMiningFloorMarker. place one near the ore. Don't forget to use the M key to make markers visible.

Then edit the MineOreCorundum. In the LinkedReference Tab double click and select the furniture marker you placed nearby. You should see it listed in that tab.

That should work.

In the activator section of the ck there are objects like MineOreCorundum01. Place that. I would make sure that none of the angles are exactly 0 (might not make a difference but activators are funny sometimes).

Then in the furniture section of the CK there are markers like PickaxeMiningFloorMarker. place one near the ore. Don't forget to use the M key to make markers visible.

Then edit the MineOreCorundum. In the LinkedReference Tab double click and select the furniture marker you placed nearby. You should see it listed in that tab.

That should work.

Thank you very much, I'll try it and see if it works

That should work.

Sorry to bother you my friend but I would like to ask you a question, do you know that in this mod that I prepared (thanks for the help by the way) I don't know why I consume mineral ores and plants for alchemy and they don't respawn again. Do you know how? can fix that?