need help with adding weapons

Wishmaster555

Friends, I need help!if anyone knows how to add new weapons to mechs, please contact me!I can't understand the reason why everything works as it should in the editor but not in the game(( encountered this problem when editing Victor, in the editor I was able to add RAC 2 and AMS and test them, but when transferring the mod to the game, they are not displayed on the robot, and it is impossible to play with such a robot

• 2 weeks later...

In career mode. It has a baseline inventory. Weapons from a mod may not be in that inventory for several reasons. i.e., intro date of the weapon, and others. I got around this using the "MW5 Save Editor Verson 1" utility mod. After your manual save, Not an AUTO SAVE, log out of MW5. Open the Save Editor. You can add weapons and associated ammo to that save. So, when you open that save again to edit your mech, the weapon and ammo will be there to install. Don't forget to add the ammo. I hope this helps. Good Luck.

В режиме карьеры. У него есть базовый инвентарь. Оружия из мода может не быть в этом инвентаре по нескольким причинам. например, дата введения оружия и другие. Я обошел это, используя служебный мод "MW5 Save Editor Verson 1". После сохранения вручную, а не АВТОМАТИЧЕСКОГО СОХРАНЕНИЯ, выйдите из MW5. Откройте редактор сохранения. Вы можете добавить оружие и сопутствующие боеприпасы к этому сохранению. Итак, когда вы снова откроете это сохранение, чтобы отредактировать своего меха, оружие и боеприпасы будут там для установки. Не забудьте добавить боеприпасы. Я надеюсь, что это поможет. Удачи.

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1G6Q8uUwPcxe13WpdailoFMoiK0eFoLQq/view?usp=share_link