Muscular female body?

Paula62

CBBE (and 3BA in particular) provides a number of sliders to make various parts of body (abs, butt, back, arms, legs, pecs) look more muscular.

That, however, is generally not enough as you also want to install a skin normal (.._msn.dds) that provides extra muscle definition. Most skin mods provide 'sporty' and 'muscular' maps.

Here is a body build with most muscle sliders only at 50%, Demoniac skin with a 'sporty' normal map.

vYBfD8S.jpg

CBBE (and 3BA in particular) provides a number of sliders to make various parts of body (abs, butt, back, arms, legs, pecs) look more muscular.

That, however, is generally not enough as you also want to install a skin normal (.._msn.dds) that provides extra muscle definition. Most skin mods provide 'sporty' and 'muscular' maps.

Here is a body build with most muscle sliders only at 50%, Demoniac skin with a 'sporty' normal map.

vYBfD8S.jpg

Niiice, Should I uninstall UNP and etc, to install CBBE?

Dark head bug has nothing to do with body preset.

Dark head generally means that highest-priority mod overloading an NPC is NOT the one providing the head .nif used for that NPC.

Example, if I check file conflicts of 'Bijin Wives' I can see that for meshes\actors\character\facegendata\facegeom\skyrim.esm\00013BAB.nif (Ysolda), Vortex instead uses the file from WoSLK (LamaKreis Women of Skyrim).

If I check SSEEdit, I can also see that for Ysolda, WoSLK has top priority. If my load order got messed up, and Bijin Wives loaded after WoSLK, I would have 'dark face' Ysolda.

FWIW, there's also the choice of using a dynamic (weight based) musculature mod like Shieldmaiden's Muscle Slider CBBE

Not sure if there's 3BA native version out there somewhere, but it seems to work well enough with my CBBE-3BBB v1 body.

admittedly, it might not even be needed with the newer bodies, idk, I live in prehistoric times :wink: