Is there a tutorial for adding variants?

Caratar

As per the title, is there a tutorial out there for adding variants? Especially if there's a tutorial to add new hardpoints to a variant that the chassis doesn't normally have.

I had mentioned a lot of missing variants and/or potential addons in various mod threads that already exist, and I never received any answers. I don't take it personally, as I'm aware that the mod makers have lives, might not see every comment, and are also busting their butts making MW5 a truly amazing experience.

Therefore, if there's any tutorials out there for making variants that'd be great. Even better if there's one for making new variants with new hardpoints for YAML . . . and/or other mod dependancies (like adding onto Yet Another Clan Mech).

I'll fully admit, my modding skills are terrible, let alone that nightmare of a UE4 editor. However, maybe if there's somewhere with good documentation or video tutorials I'd be able to give it a shot, or maybe other potential modders with much more skill than myself.

All of my prior attempts ended in an extensive amount of confusion and busted mechs that wouldn't compile properly . . . which is why I've previously pitifully prodded at the current skilled mod makers out there. Speaking of which . . . all of you skilled modders are doing amazing work, please keep it up and a very sincere thank you for all of your efforts.

As per the title, is there a tutorial out there for adding variants? Especially if there's a tutorial to add new hardpoints to a variant that the chassis doesn't normally have.

I had mentioned a lot of missing variants and/or potential addons in various mod threads that already exist, and I never received any answers. I don't take it personally, as I'm aware that the mod makers have lives, might not see every comment, and are also busting their butts making MW5 a truly amazing experience.

Therefore, if there's any tutorials out there for making variants that'd be great. Even better if there's one for making new variants with new hardpoints for YAML . . . and/or other mod dependancies (like adding onto Yet Another Clan Mech).

I'll fully admit, my modding skills are terrible, let alone that nightmare of a UE4 editor. However, maybe if there's somewhere with good documentation or video tutorials I'd be able to give it a shot, or maybe other potential modders with much more skill than myself.

All of my prior attempts ended in an extensive amount of confusion and busted mechs that wouldn't compile properly . . . which is why I've previously pitifully prodded at the current skilled mod makers out there.

I have the same problem, the only advice I got on nexus is to switch to discord

I have the same problem, the only advice I got on nexus is to switch to discord

Not something I'm up for doing. Had Discord in the past, found it very invasive and essentially spyware.

It's sad that no one's documented the process and actually posted it anywhere, like Youtube, Rumble, etc., or here on Nexus as a modder's resource.