s120450

I was thinking about how cloaks have become pretty big, it adds to the immersion rather well and if you have weather or survival mods they can be great for those as well. But if you don't want a survival mod the cloaks are mainly aesthetic. Then I started thinking about Lord of the Rings, and the gifts from the Lothlorien elves, namely the Elven Cloaks. Is there something like this out there in a mod, or would it be possible to make a mod that has a cloak where if the character goes into sneak mode the cloak would match the environment around the character and it would become easier to sneak undetected? Or a mod that just allowed for a character to wear a certain cloak and be harder to see and find? Like a snow sabrecat/bear cloak in the mountains, a wolf/deer hunting in the woods? It would really bring in another level of immersion for hunter/ranger/sneak-thief characters (even though there are already a million of them). Anyway is something like this out there that I haven't found, or is a modder out there interested in making an elf-cloak from LOTR for Skyrim?