Grouped/stacked Weapon and Armour mods (backpack - inventory)

hetfield157

Whenever i add mods to a weapon there are hundreds of mods in my inventory to choose from. And if the mod i want is not on the front, it is a pain to find it, let alone doing that 4 times. Especially melee weapon mods give a hard time because their images are so similar to each other; I have to check everytime if it is scrounge, cold shoulder or kunai.

Since these mods have stats that doesn't change unlike scopes, why cant they be stacked? (for example every legendary crunch mod gives +7% damage, while same epic scopes give changing values range and ads times).

It would be a lot easier to open your mods and see 17 legendary crunch stacked into one slot, 10 epic penetrator, five rare kunai, etc.

You can find basically what i want in attached images.

Or if it is easier, a better user interface regarding this part could also do the trick.

I can't really create mods myself, I don't know if it can be done or how to. But if someone could make such a mod i would be grateful. Also I am pretty sure that i cant be the only one who gets irritated by this. It would be a great quality of life improvement and i think many people would be interested in that.

Thanks in advance, and I really appreciate all the modders. You guys do an amazing job making this game better.