Help! My game won't make a new save file and CTD

KyoTheKiller

I recently modded my game with some mods, thought everything looked well together and then ran LOOT with no bad signs, but now that I am trying to play the game it gives me an endless black loading screen. I also tried a pre-existing save and when I tried to fast travel to Diamond City it would give me a CTD... Any help would be greatly appreciated!

Load order:

Fallout4.esm
DLCRobot.esm
DLCworkshop01.esm
DLCCoast.esm
DLCworkshop02.esm
DLCworkshop03.esm
DLCNukaWorld.esm
Unofficial Fallout 4 Patch.esp
ArmorKeywords.esm
HUDFramework.esm
WorkshopFramework.esm
XDI.esm
AAF.esm
DCGuard_Overhaul.esp
SS2.esm
CWPointLookoutFO4.esm
CWPointLookoutFO4Patch.esl
Homemaker.esm
ProjectZeta.esm
TrueStormsFO4.esm
3dscopes-replacer.esp
Armorsmith Extended.esp
BetterSettlers.esp
BetterSettlersMortalPack.esp
BetterSettlersNoLollygagging.esp
BTInteriors_Project.esp
PlayerComments.esp
Companion Infinite Ammo.esp
CROSS_GoreCrits.esp
CROSS_GoreCrits_FarHarborPatch.esp
D.E.C.A.Y.esp
DCGUard_Overhaul-VanillaSkin.esp
DCGuard_Overhaul-XDIPatch.esp
dD-Enhanced Blood Basic.esp
dD-Realistic Ragdoll Force.esp
FAR.esp
MutilatedDeadBodies.esp
SuperMutantRedux.esp
UniqueUniques.esp
FO4 NPCs Travel.esp
Fr4nssonsLightTweaks.esp
Homemaker - Streetlights Use Passive Power.esp
Homemaker - Unlocked Institute Objects.esp
ImmersiveAnimationFramework.esp
IAF - Far Harbor & Nuka World.esp
LongerPowerLines3x.esp
LooksMenu.esp
OCDecorator - No Experience.esp
OCDecorator.esp
OCDecoratorDLC.esp
OCDispenser.esp
Reverb and Ambiance Overhaul.esp
SS2_DLCSettlerPatch.esp
SS2_XDI Patch.esp
Stm_DiamondCityExpansion.esp
SuperMutantRedux_ArmorSmithExtended.esp
TrueStormsFO4-EarlierSunsets.esp
TrueStormsFO4-GlowingSeaExtraRads.esp
UnlimitedPower.esp
VisibleCompanionAffinity.esp
StartMeUp.esp
StartMeUpNukaWorldPatch.esp
EnhancedLightsandFX.esp
Scrap Everything - Ultimate Edition.esp

Sounds like you didnt Start a new game. You must always start a new game. Some mods say you can get away with it but that's baloney. once you're ready to start playing you really need to start a new game. If your stuck at a black menu after starting a new game you should try tapping the enter or e key a few times sometimes the mod prompts make it look like an infinite blackscreen.

Sounds like you didnt Start a new game. You must always start a new game. Some mods say you can get away with it but that's baloney. once you're ready to start playing you really need to start a new game. If your stuck at a black menu after starting a new game you should try tapping the enter or e key a few times sometimes the mod prompts make it look like an infinite blackscreen.

Sorry, that's what I meant in the title by new save file, I can't make a new game. Tapping enter or e didn't help me though :(

Sorry took so long to get back to you. Try getting rid of beantown interiors. I just have a feeling. It's one of my least favorite mods to work with or around. Its a nice mod but it conflicts with many many mods always gives me trouble. I'm almost 100% certain It's going to conflict with Sims Settlments 2. They edit many of the same locations, that would have been my first tip if i had seen it.

Sent a message but wasn't sure if you would see it. Just wanted to make one last suggestion. I would try looking up a collection and downloading one. a Storywealth collection covers alot of the mods in your load order. It has detailed instructions and it comes prepatched. Follow the instructions to a tee and it works great. I've been modding since I was a kid and I have never had a better experience with this process the collection system is pretty great. As long as you dont install anything to complex after you can even add a few more mods. FOLLOW THE INSTRUCTIONS. Every minute detail and it's excellent.