Skuldafn Temple puzzle problem, please help

Trassel

Hi. Due to some unknown problem/bug, I am unable to complete the first room of Skuldafn Temple. I have rotated the pillars to their correct positions yet it won't open the gates no matter what. I've tried many combinations yet nothing works. I've tried reloading a previous save. I don't know what's wrong or how to solve it. I'm running the game on a PC, with the official HD texture pack and all the DLCs. Mods I have are Frostfall, Book Of Silence textures, Faalskar and Immersive Armours. It's driving me crazy that I can't just open the dang door, does anyone know what to do? I've tried using the unlock console command yet it does nothing.

If you are sure you've done it right:

"For the first turn-stone puzzle, the outside stones must match the key stones they face.

The center stone selects which of the two doors is opened by matching the key stone above that door.

The eagle door must be opened first and then closed back in order to open the snake door.

Puzzles in front-wise: eagle, eagle, eagle and eagle, snake, eagle."

and it still doesn't work, have you tried tcl in the console and floating through the door?

~.~

Thanks a lot, I did the stone puzzle exactly as you described and it still didn't work, but I tlc'd through the door without any issue. I was worried that using the console to "cheat" might break the game but it works just as fine as ever :)