Houses with great collection displays?

Rusey

So I've seen some topics about favorite houses, but what I'm looking for specifically are houses that offer a lot of options to display goodies. That could be anything from daedric weapon displays to dragon priest masks, weapon sets or scrolls or alchemical ingredients.

To give an example, Druid's Den Collector's Edition does an awesome job of this, but I'm looking for others that offer these kinds of options. Anyone know of/use/make any player homes like this? :)

Aemer's Refuge is pretty awesome.

http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/37450/?

It's got displays for just about anything, easy access to the vanilla homes as well as a few key locations and fantastic aesthetics. It's a lot more grand than Jaggarsfeld, which is both a pro and a con, depending on your outlook.

Ah, a bit grand for my werewolf girl but might work for my orc lady. So just to clarify, if I wanted to show off, I dunno, alchemy ingredients or bug jars I could do that as well as the fancy masks and armor and such?

That one looks like it has lots of customization options. I'll take a tour of it too.

Trying to test all these out and decide so that I don't have unused mods clogging up my load order. :smile: Keep em coming guys! And thanks for all the suggestions.

Edited by Redlost

Whiterun Mansion. I forgot to mention it. It's a nice house whose interior (all three floors of it) is one cell so no loading doors even going to the basement. I'm contemplating on dumping Elysium Estate for it but having reservations for now since jadeshadow is saying a major update for Elysium Estate is coming up hopefully before Christmas. The only caveat I have on EE is that the last update made it too dark: the remaining windows and lights aren't enough anymore since the house got larger, plus I have ambient lights removed due to RLO, and that newer house mods and updates have auto-sorting. If she adds that, I'll stick to EE.

Well, I'll add a few, all from the same author, with the caveat that a lot of people are having performance problems. They're beautiful, though, and while the one I tried (Sahrot Od Dein) didn't crash me... it sure as hell lagged like crazy though.

I'm also skeptical of the advice to uncheck General Displays esm, because it's now a separate thing from General Stores.

Check the sticky post(s) to see the full list of what has custom displays.

That said:

Sahrot Od Dein

Riverside Ranch

EDIT: I'll try out Whiterun Mansion too, thanks!

And to be clear, I'm largely looking for houses that let me display EVERYTHING. I am a magpie, I like to hoard and show off my fun shinies, not only armor sets n dragonpriest masks n such.

Edited by Redlost