Creation Kit: Cant talk to any custom made npc

Crazyzooka

Hi everyone,

I'm currently working on a project using the creation kit and I ran into this problem.

Every time I make a custom npc, give it its AI data/packages, set the disposition to 70+, tick unique, etc.

But when I place him/her into the game world, load up Skyrim, and try to talk to him/her. They'll just react like a generic npc, gives no menu dialogue.

Just random lines "What do you need" "Yes?". I'm very certain EVERYTHING is in correct order, I have redone it and checked it multiple times.

I would like some little help here, I feel like I'm just going in circles.

Thanks!

If you have looked at any of my mods; I have the same problem.

I am not aware if it can be fixed in the Creation Kit; but if you are in game target them in the console and type

setrelationshiprank player 4 - that will set their disposition to 'Lover' thus making them have the appropriate follower/marriage dialogue

(Assuming they are in the corresponding factions, of course)

If they have none of the factions that requires them to have the dialogue (Marriage, Follower etc) of course they will act generic because they don't have the faction!

Make sure they have one of the "Potential" factions. (Potential Spouse, Potential Follower or Potential Hireling)

Hope this helped!

If you have looked at any of my mods; I have the same problem.

I am not aware if it can be fixed in the Creation Kit; but if you are in game target them in the console and type

setrelationshiprank player 4 - that will set their disposition to 'Lover' thus making them have the appropriate follower/marriage dialogue

(Assuming they are in the corresponding factions, of course)

If they have none of the factions that requires them to have the dialogue (Marriage, Follower etc) of course they will act generic because they don't have the faction!

Make sure they have one of the "Potential" factions. (Potential Spouse, Potential Follower or Potential Hireling)

Hope this helped!

I'm making trying to make a Bard, and doing what you explained... does add dialogue.

But not the dialogue I'm looking for. And I dont see any Potential Bard factions.

The only factions I have is, JobBard and BardSinger (Not sure if its the correct name).