I'd appreciate help with my modding problem

LeftzenHubert

I hope this is the right forum for this.

I'm trying to reduce the cooldown of some powers in singleplayer. After looking around in Frosty Editor (version 1.0.6.1) and inspecting mods doing similiar things, I think (= I'm not sure) the file to edit is Game/ExcelDataImports/PowerStatsSP. The corresponding Weapon Indexes I got from looking at the powers themselves in Game/Powers/* and their StatBase_Cooldown values, so I edited some of them. Then I created a .fbmod file via Frosty Editor's "Export to Mod" with Game/ExcelDataImports/PowerStatsSP being the only file in it.

Now, when I add my mod to Frosty Mod Manager (version 1.0.6.1) and "Launch" the game with it, I get the "Object reference not set to an instance of an object" every single time and the game doesn't start. If I deactivate my mod, the game launches properly, so it's definately my mod.

Strangely enough, if I launch my mod via Frosty Editor's "Launch" button, the game loads. But the cooldowns remain unchanged.

I feel like I'm fundamentaly missing something (since this is also my first modding attempt), so I'd appreciate any help :smile: