Temple of Meridia Redone

TyrionBean

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hello! I'm sorry to say that some things have come up, and I'm afraid I won't be able to fulfill your request :( I'm really sorry about it. Hope you can find someone else to step up and help you out. Good luck, sorry again.

• 1 year later...

I support this idea. Right after the quest is done, all the creepy black smoke should go away, and soon after it'd be cool if pilgrims moved in and cleaned up the cowbes, corpses and rubble. Any serious overhauling to the tempel (new textures, redone structure or whatever) would probably be more work than it's worth, but adding some convenient corridors (so that the tempel is not just one long, linear, inconveninet dungeon, these corridors could eb covered by rubble so that thye are only avaliable after the tempel has been tidied up), useful equpiment and a living are and maybe a useable shrine to Meriria where she can be prayed to (giving you extra damage against undead or something)

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

Hello. I don't want to revive an old thread, but I really like the idea of having Meridia's temple redone after the Break of Dawn quest. What's the point of agreeing to wield Dawnbreaker in Meridia's name when nothing happens afterwards and no one even recognizes the sword? I think the temple doesn't need a major revamp; just needs to be cleaned up. It'd be awesome though if you could have some worshippers of Meridia in the temple though. Maybe even form your own faction. Also, I saw this 'Auroran Resource' mod (http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/65183) if anyone's interested.

Hello. I don't want to revive an old thread, but I really like the idea of having Meridia's temple redone after the Break of Dawn quest. What's the point of agreeing to wield Dawnbreaker in Meridia's name when nothing happens afterwards and no one even recognizes the sword? I think the temple doesn't need a major revamp; just needs to be cleaned up. It'd be awesome though if you could have some worshippers of Meridia in the temple though. Maybe even form your own faction. Also, I saw this 'Auroran Resource' mod (http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/65183) if anyone's interested.