Photo

Dwemer Books

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
4 replies to this topic

HeLLL

HeLLL

Thank god for mods

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 519 posts
Alright not to sure if this is a big "spoiler" but since it does invovle the main quest I thought I would post it here.

There are numerous books that you can collect from <and in> around Red Mountain. Kargenthics Journel/Notes etc. Question is...can they be translated? For instance taing them to that old dwemer dude in Tyl Fry?? I always wanted to read them. Why Im asing is because I can remember someone once saying that you need to get a book translated by the dwemer dude to complete the prophercy <or something> thing is when I became Neverine I never did that?

FlyingFox

FlyingFox

Enthusiast

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 246 posts
The books you find in the various Dwemer ruins (Hanging Gardens, Divine Metaphysics, and the Egg of Time) (not sure if they're in Kagrenac's library) are used for a Mages Guild quest "Disappearance of the Dwarves." It also serves to add to the atmosphere of the game.

The Dwemer are very interesting (and not until recently did I find out that they were the bad guys in the war with Lord Nerevar... I thought it was Dagoth Ur, hehe.... and I just spoke with Vivec! lol). I'm thinking about making a MOD where Kagrenac magically reappears on Vvardenfell after Dagoth Ur is killed, coming to reclaim his country! Mwuhahaha!

Anyway, I don't know if you can translate Kagrenac's notes and stuff using Yagrum (the Last remaining dwarf)... but it would be cool if you could...

cmac

cmac

Faithful poster

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,266 posts
No, you cannot translate his journal and planbook, only The Egg of Time and Divine Metaphysics.

wesaynothin

wesaynothin

Plum War Chief

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,225 posts
i know Baladas Demnavi (Rogue Telvanni wizard in Ald-Vendras, Gnisis) gets interested when you bring him the three book mentioned above, and I think he is supposed to do something when you have all of them, but their is a glitch that prevents him or something...

HeLLL

HeLLL

Thank god for mods

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 519 posts
Cheers guys I will look into that a bit further :)

Page loaded in: 0.975 seconds