The problem of passing the body through armor with animation mods (CBBE))

BlackNeron

I apologize in advance if there are problems with English. I use google translator

I build skyrim for myself, in the field of modding an ordinary user. And now I've run into a problem that I can't solve. I really don't understand what could be the problem. Therefore, I ask for help from knowledgeable people or those who have already encountered this.
The essence of the problem
Updated the vanilla bodies on the CBBE body, in the bodyslide shaped the body and the vanilla armor underneath. At first, I didn’t find the problem, since everything seems to work fine with vanilla animations, but as soon as I put mods on the animation of movements, and on some versions of the armor, the body starts to pass through it. I tried different animations, but the problem remains, no matter what kind of motion animation I set.
I disabled all unnecessary mods, leaving only the necessary ones.
- SkyUI
- RaceMenu
- Unofficial Skyrim Special Edition Patch
- XP32 Maximum Skeleton Special Extended - Lite (I also tried the full version, the problem did not go away) (The skeleton is the last to be rewritten)
- SKSE64
- Nemesis
- BodySlide
- FSMP - Faster HDT-SMP
- CBBE
- PapyrusUtil SE
- UIExtensions
- True Directional Movement - Modernized Third Person Gameplay (Needed to see the character in motion from the front)
- TrueHUD - HUD Additions
- MCM Helper
- Address Library for SKSE Plugins SE
- AddItemMenu - Ultimate Mod Explorer
- Alternate Start - Live Another Life
For example, I installed animation - Standalone - SB Gown Walk and Idle Replacer and Nier 2B Movement (standalone versions that do not require DAR)
In the bodyslide, first I form the CBBE Body with the CBBE Curvy preset, then through Batch Build I form the entire armor (after cleaning everything previously created in the bodyslide)
While I am forming all the meshes without physics (the problem is with it, what without it)
Next, I launch Nemesis, and update the animation engine by checking True Directional Movement
And as a result, I get a problem where, when wearing some clothes / armor, the character's body in motion passes through them.
So, I don’t know what to try and how to treat it. If anyone has experienced this or knows how to fix it, I'd be very grateful for your advice.
Screenshots attached (not all armor, there are many more)
Also my list of plugins and ini files