[Request] BBB support to the skeletonWerewolf.nif from the COH - Resurrected mod

KClydeBlueSnake

I had tried a few attempts adding the BBB bones (Bip01 L Op1-Op3 & Bip01 R Op1-Op3) to the werewolf skeleton (skeletonWerewolf.nif) from the Curse of Hircine - Resurrected mod, but always in a bad result (breast stretch into the beyond or a t-posed, can't interact with anything werewolf). Like I figured out how to do BBB support on meshes (clothes/armors/body), so I would know how to do that on the werewolf mesh body, but at the moment I don't know what I'm doing wrong with the skeleton, though those attempts I did however was through the modern Blender not an a old version of Blender. Probably like I did to the OCO Argonian head mesh, I recently edited in a older Blender probably have to do also with the werewolf skeleton? If there's a tutorial of adding BBB bones to skeletons, I haven't found it yet. If I haven't figured it out in the future, I hope someone with more experience of editing bones could try this.

Edited by BLUESNAKE

UPDATE: YES! *ahem* Okay, finally got a workable COH - Resurrected werewolf skeleton with BBB support! Oh boy, time to make many copies of edited female meshes now of the various color of furs, & that to note of the 2 different body mesh types out one has a static attached tail & the other has a animated separate tail mesh, & also that mod I made the body meshes tailless for those people who like tailless werewolves for season. Oof, lot of work.