Oblivion CS: Errors?

BlueSteelRanger

Aloha, y'all!

It's me again. So, I'm progressing nicely on my mod so far, but now I've run into an interesting thing.

I've begun creating the Worldspace I have in mind for this thing. The first basic test ran well -- just some door-linking tweaks to link it to Tamriel.

Except now when I open up the CS, I get three of these messages: "Unable to find quest reference" and it points to NPC dialogue, which I haven't even touched yet.

Currently, I have one NPC in the mod: A single already-dead adventurer to loot important-stuff-later off his body. No dialogue (as I said, dead).

Is that normal or did I muck something up here?

Thanks again, y'all!

--BSR

If you create an NPC, it will be already involved in some generic dialogues like greetings. You can check it by right-clicking on NPC in base objects window -> select Edit -> click on Dialogue button. This will show filtered Quests window with all quests in which dialogue regards this actor (greetings, goodbyes, crimes ...). The EDIDs which couldn't be attached will be marked as "Uknown". In this case, check the replicas just for sure and then follow IcelandicPsychotic's advice.

Ohhh gods, ANOTHER slew of weird errors, this time with static stuff.

"Could not find cell (0,6) in world Wilderness (0200F474) to add reference "RockGreatForest070Lichen" 020109AF to."

"Could not find cell (0,6) in world Wilderness (0200F474) to add reference "RockGreatForest070Lichen" 020109AE to."

"Could not find cell (0,6) in world Wilderness (0200F474) to add reference "RockGreatForest070Lichen" 020109AD to."

"Reference attached to wrong cell for its location: REFR form (020109AD) to STAT form RockGreatForest070Lichen" (0003CFDE) in Worldspace "BSRAyleidWorld" (0200DE21)"

(This error dings three times as well)

I'm at my wit's end.

Changes made by Tes4Edit should be shown too when you select your esp in Constructuon Set and when click Details. So you can apply same procedure for cleaning dirty edits as before.

In this case you should see something like GRUP and when Group Type: CELL first for edited cells and when REFR acompanied with "RockGreatForest070Lichen".