Open Community  ·  37 members

Hogwarts Legacy

[MOD REQUEST] - Harry Potter Field Guide.

frostdusk

The Harry Potter Field Guide would be an interactive mod for Hogwart's Legacy on PC that would add waypoints or marked locations throughout the castle much like the in-game field guide. The difference is that in the Harry Potter Field Guide, when players interact with these waypoints, a little video screen or page excerpt would pop up. The videos would show clips from the Harry Potter films and the pages would be the paragraph where this area is referenced in the book by J.K. Rowling.

The mod would enhance the player's experience by adding a layer of depth and interactivity to their exploration of the castle and beyond, while also providing an opportunity to revisit some of the most memorable moments from the Harry Potter films and books. The waypoints should be placed in various locations throughout the castle, including in classrooms, common rooms, the Great Hall, and hidden passageways.

With this mod, players will be able to fully immerse themselves in the magical world of Harry Potter, exploring Hogwarts and gaining a deeper understanding of its rich history and lore.

I myself have no experience with game modding, but I'm a huge fan of the Harry Potter series and would love to help in any way I can to bring this mod to life. Whether it's providing feedback during development, playtesting the mod, or helping to spread the word once it's released, I'm eager to do whatever I can to help make this mod a reality. Please let me know how I can assist you in the creation of this amazing mod for Hogwart's Legacy!