Soul Gem Fission/Fusion

Redpike136

I came up with this idea a while ago, and attempted to create it myself, but with my utter lack of any sort of modding experience I failed miserably.

The idea was very simple: a lore-friendly way of creating soul gems. This could be via an enchanting table (if that's even possible), or a spell that opens a crafting menu.

I was thinking that each size gem could be fused with others of the same size to make larger ones, or split into smaller ones.

For example: Cast the spell, select the size, and it requires 2 Petty Soul Gems to make 1 Lesser, 2 Lesser to make 1 common, and so on. For Black Soul Gems, perhaps a special ingredient could be used, such as Vampire Dust with the 2 Grand.

Certain alterations could be made, for example the amount of Soul Gems required is cumulative. E.g: 2 Petty to 1 Lesser, 3 Lesser to 1 Common and so on.

Any ideas to advance it , or even better, anyone capable of actually making it? As I said, I've got no hope of doing it myself.

I know there are other Soul Gem crafting mods out there, but this one is much simpler in concept than any I know of.

Thanks, and don't forget to post any ideas!

• 5 months later...