⚠ Known Issue: Media on User Profiles ×

NBaio doesn's show

neria21

The short answer is: You haven't installed it properly.

NBaio is a ".override" file. You have to extract it from the downloaded archive, then install it using DAMM. You then configure the various body models by race and gender from within DAMM.

(BTW: Any reason you haven't applied the 1.05 patch?)

The short answer is: You haven't installed it properly.

NBaio is a ".override" file. You have to extract it from the downloaded archive, then install it using DAMM. You then configure the various body models by race and gender from within DAMM.

(BTW: Any reason you haven't applied the 1.05 patch?)

I installed .override file via DAO-Modmanager and all mods files, I check, exist in profile folder modules or something...

I post screenshoots of DAO-Modmanager later.

Edited by neria21

This screenshot was made to highlight some other things about the DAMM main window, but you can see the "Installed Overrides" panel in the top-center (where I have "Equal Love" and "Gatekisses").

http://static2.nexusmods.com/15/images/140/1678793-1350216770.png

Presuming you see it there, what happens when you go to the "Installed Overrides" and right-click on "NBaio"?

If you have it installed properly, you will see the option to "Configure".

If you've placed it in the right location but haven't actually "installed" it yet, you'll now have that option.

What happens when you click on NBaio with the off-mouse button? You should get a dropdown menu, like this:

http://media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m264g1irat1r53k06.jpg

and by clicking on 'config', another menu of configurable options, for each race and gender:

http://media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m264idNEyP1r53k06.jpg

You will need to close out the game to configure NBaio, but you don't need to start a new game.

~tsm

Edited by theskymoves

Yeah, I think I said that:

Presuming you see it there, what happens when you go to the "Installed Overrides" and right-click on "NBaio"?

If you've placed it in the right location but haven't actually "installed" it yet, you'll now have that option.

Oh, and so did the author:

Install:
=================
- you must download the mod
- Unzip the file on your computer with 7zip.
- Remove previous versions of Natural Bodies.
- use the override file with the DAO Modmanager (Drag and Drop the *. override file in the list installed overrides in modmanager)
- right click on the installed mod and select config
- set the settings as you want them
- start the game and make yourself naked

Yeah, I think I said that:

Oh, and so did the author:

Install:

=================

- you must download the mod

- Unzip the file on your computer with 7zip.

- Remove previous versions of Natural Bodies.

- use the override file with the DAO Modmanager (Drag and Drop the *. override file in the list installed overrides in modmanager)

- right click on the installed mod and select config

- set the settings as you want them

- start the game and make yourself naked

I assume this is directed at me? Sometimes asking a question in slightly different way can be helpful (especially when the initial query did not get a response). I can see that you'd rather handle things yourself, so I'll stop trying to be helpful around here.

@TSM;

Really directed at the OP. You just picked-up on my frustration with People Who Don't Read the Information Already Provided to Them. (The reply to my post indicated that someone isn't reading...)

I said, you said, and the mod author said, the exact same thing:

"Right-click and configure the mod." :armscrossed:

[sidebar: What "initial query" didn't get a response?)