(I'm not a modder) I want a dragon mod that-

TBAGtv

(I'm not a modder) I want a dragon mod that-
textures a standalone mod of a dragon to combine the looks of a dragon with a frostbitefrost bite frostbit spider dragon.
This dragon can have wings and fly, but I mostly want it to be grounded and as fast or faster than a wolf. I want it to bite mostly throwing my character or npcs in the air a lot letting fall damage being the main staple of damage along with its rushing enemies knocking them over.

Its shout is the normal chill shout that all frost dragons have, but what is different is it poisons you like venom or poison.

If any modder is interested in making such a wonderful lore friendly mod. Let me know by replying (especially when you've finish making it.) I will be very thankful.
Edited by TBAGtv

sorry that part was supposed to be frostbite spider, but the edit wouldn't allow me to correct my mistake so I got a little frustrated. Basically I want a dragon mixed with a frostbite spider. I hope this clears up some of the confusion.

Could you draw a picture maybe xD i got so lost in that name, frost frost bite frost @_@

Could you draw a picture maybe xD i got so lost in that name, frost frost bite frost @_@

Simply I just want a dragon with the eyes and fangs of a frost spider. As for skin its still a dragon but maybe the spider's color or a white dragon. If you can't make such a ferocious texture then a simple white dragon would do. Most important part is the dragons actions and shout. This dragon loves the ground even though it could fly. When it uses its frost shout to chill its enemies out-it also poisons them.

• 1 month later...

So let me reinterate. I want a frostbite Dragon mod. Its a frost dragon that has eyes like a frostbite spider even its texture. I want it a standalone mod that is added to skyrim. I don't know the lvls of dragons but I want it definitely higher than your average frost dragon maybe even equal to Ancient dragons.

A frost dragon looks like this : http://static1.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20111113022839/elderscrolls/images/thumb/6/67/Frost_dragon.jpg/1000px-Frost_dragon.jpg

A frostbite spider looks like this:http://static4.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20120513013522/elderscrolls/images/thumb/e/ef/FrostbiteSpider.png/1000px-FrostbiteSpider.png

Edited by TBAGtv

you want a frost dragon with black eyes? thats easy. (if you want a dragon with 8 eyes or with spider fangs that would require a remodeling too and thats beyond me)

do you want the rest of him recolored (darkened or lightened)

you just want one to fight?

where do you want him placed?

want any special effects on him?

which shouts beside frost breath do you want him to have?

what should his minimum level be? you said around ancient level? or just make him like lvl 75?

edit: been playing around with the spells and voice powers and figured out how to make him summon giant frostbite spiders via shout. i just play tested him in a fight in riverwood and i have to say with Dragon combat Overhaul by Apollodown it was a very fun and long battle considering my current avatar was only like level 8 and he was 75 and summoning spiders lvl 65 and kept using ice form on me. might have to just add this to the regular dragon spawn list. http://img269.imageshack.us/img269/3082/dovahkiinemotemg2copy.png

Edited by Dracula420