The great SNES

CLB1110

This was the system I played my first videogame on hence it is my favorite system. Am I the only one or are there others out there that still play this system? Anyways my favorite game ever is on the SNES (Chrono Trigger) which is one of the reasons I play the SNES today. If you still have one of these around tell me what games you have and if you still play it.

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Unfortunately the SNES was around when I was very young, so I didn't get the maximum gameplay from it I could have... but I often enjoyed playing Yoshi's Island on it.

As for Chrono Trigger, that's a brilliant game, one of the best if not THE best RPG I've ever played. But I've only ever experienced it through emulator and ROM. For some reason they never released it over here (UK), except many years later with a batch of early FF games for the PSX. Same with Chrono Cross, and they didn't even release that within a game pack over here, which was very irritating. It was just never ever released. I can't understand their thinking behind that.

Anyway, yes I do have the SNES, but no I don't really play it anymore. I still have my old games, Yoshi's Island and Super Mario to name a couple. Mainly if I want SNES now though I tend to use emulators.

Let's see.....

Mario, Donkey Kong, Mario Kart, Secret of Mana, Kirby, Ninja Turtle's, and the list go's. But it's a shame that nintemdo is getting beat out by Microsoft and Playstation. In short a must own system that should never be put up ou EBay

I literally have over 100 games for my SNES. When I was little my dad would go to pawn shops and buy then for like 5 bucks each. After a while I just got more and more. Some of the best games I have are FF III, FF Mystic Quest, Mortal Kombat II and III, Super Mario World, Zombies Ate my Neighbors (this game is a classic), Street Fighter II, and many many more.

Super Mario World -- One of my favourite games of all time. Never owned a SNES; had a Master System and Megadrive, as well as the early Atarti ST 750 (Dizzy for the w1n...if anyone remembers Dizzy the egg please tell me ;D)

Yeah... I spent countless hours on that game.

There was also a Kirby compilation... what was it called... that had some really cool stuff in it, including a kind of treasure hunter thing... another classic. :P

Archived