The great SNES

CLB1110

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I played Earthbound for a while on an emulator... it was kind of entertaining, but as soon as I started getting attacked by birds, the battles seemed rather stupidly difficult :P so I lost interest...

Thats the one thing I didnt enjoy in the game-The battles. I didnt really like the battle system, and the enemies seemed kind of stupid...

• 2 weeks later...

ahh yes, how could you forget FF7, good game, only one i ever liked of the entire series.

i remember playing that donkey kong game where you get to play as diddie and dixie, good fun.

im more of a sega genesis person though, jewel master, nuff said =)

ahh yes, how could you forget FF7, good game, only one i ever liked of the entire series.

i remember playing that <a  style='text-decoration: none; border-bottom: 3px double;' href="http://www.serverlogic3.com/lm/rtl3.asp?si=5&k=donkey%20kong" onmouseover="window.status='donkey kong'; return true;" onmouseout="window.status=''; return true;">donkey kong</a> game where you get to play as diddie and dixie, good fun.

im more of a <a  style='text-decoration: none; border-bottom: 3px double;' href="http://www.serverlogic3.com/lm/rtl3.asp?si=5&k=sega%20genesis" onmouseover="window.status='sega genesis'; return true;" onmouseout="window.status=''; return true;">sega genesis</a> person though, jewel master, nuff said =)

so your saying you played them all (or 80% of them) and you say 7 is the best. Coughs*impossible*coughs The old ones are the best and anyone who has the decency to play them in general agrees.

Personally FF9 is my favourite. I have played the old ones, 1 through 6, and wasn't very impressed. They were ok, but nothing I'd rave about. I got bored of most of them partway through.

Archived