[WIP] Enderal (SureAI)

SureAI

• 1 year later...
I loved Nehrim so much I played it twice. I cannot wait for this mod *ahem* game to come out. Keep up the good work!

• 1 year later...

Just wanted to bring this thread back to life as the release of Enderal is finally nearing. SureAI announced a definite release date for the german version which is the 3. of July this year. There will be a version with english text, which will probably follow shortly after or maybe even together with the german release, but nothing is set in stone yet. Right now all the dialogues are already translated, but they are still working on the quest texts, item descriptions and all the miscellaneous stuff.

The release date of the english voice acted version still remains uncertain, though. According to their latest statements in their forum, they are making good progress with recording all the english voice samples, but the amount is dialogue is so vast that they probably won't be able to to finish and implement everything before the german release. But an end to development is finally in sight, which I find quite astonishing, given the sheer scope of this project and the fact they are planning to release both an english and a german version.

English Intro

World design

Old Trailer 2014

Screens

Edited by Wigbolt

• 1 year later...

I really love how you handle magic in the game. Compared to skyrims vanilla magic, Enderal's comes out on top by far.

Quite happy about how I can use magic for more then just a second before my mana runs out like skyrims and with more impact compared to skyrims. Kinda wished I had the same thing for skyrim so I can be my mage/spellsword rather then relying heavily on skyrim's melee weapons as my main source of damage since its magic (which I can't stress enough) just feels useless.