Heavy Traffic ×

I would like to request/commission mods as additions to "Be A Machine- Playable Robots"

999pony999

Ok so I love this mod, but one of the issues of the mod is that there is not much in the way of character progression let alone many reasons to try and explore to find better weapons/can get boring after awhile, so I was hoping to request or even commission if required mods to add more replay ability to this mod, what I had in mind was like learnable moves and or various new weapons you find around the commonwealth to upgrade your moveset/increase your abilities. With different weapon combinations requiring certain weapons or being a certain robot to perform. Different weapons or modifications for yourself as you explore the wasteland as a self aware robot mercenary/bounty hunter. Not sure if this is possible given the Spaghetti code of the Creation engine, but Ive seen so many other mods that add stuff such as prone or tactical moves, animations ETC

-a Spin attack for the assaultron dominator where you extend your arms and spin like a baneblade with a wide area of effect meant for when you are surrounded by enemies

-another one which is like a grapple attack where you stick your blades, claws or just grab them and do a backflip bodyslam

-an uppercut with an acrobatic flip attack

-For the Assaultron Invader I imagined a few attacks based around their electric claws like one where you put them together and create an orb of lightning and hit the enemy with that stunning them or electrocuting them when they are in water

-Different kinds of assaultron laser attacks, such as a sweeping laser attack or a concentrated attack towards a larger enemy

-protectron attacks designed to stun or push enemies back to give you and your friends breathing room

The idea here being that you have these movesets bound to your keyboard on different buttons and when finding and reading/equipping these holotapes you gain the ability to bind these movements to your character. that or basically build your robot as a character of its own/have its own unique playstyle.

Now im not an expert in modding the most I do is work with the GECK and various texture programs.

But I have always dreamed for years to be able to see more mods for this game. especially ones that can fundamentally change how the game works. So ultimately what I want out of this is to make Fallout 4 into a fun beat em up/mortal combat type RPG with the various robots being your character classes essentially. If its not possible than alright. but if it Is I am curious what it would take to make and or how much money would it take to make.