Open Community  ·  38 members

Hogwarts Legacy

Change All Text Ingame from British English to NA English

mhschef

I'm American and I absolutely love Hogwarts Legacy. But I'm kinda picky about certain things, I have OCD, especially when i'm obsessed with a game and love it as much as I do with Hogwarts Legacy...

I am wondering if there could be a mod that changes all of the text in Hogwarts Legacy, to NA grammar and spelling... Like "favourite" would be changed to "favorite", colour to color, analyse to analyze, practise to practice, artefact to artifact, and etc... All of these would be changed in completed quest logs, NPC's captions while speaking, and everywhere else text appears in the game.

Also there are various typos and grammar mistakes in the completed quest logs descriptions that I would like to be fixed too..

I am not a modder and have no idea how this would be done. I don't know if it would be an easy change or not... But I am just wondering, could a mod be made that would allow you to edit any text in the entire game? Or could I possibly edit a certain file in the Hogwarts Legacy folder (I have it on Steam) that would allow me to manually edit all of the text and change it all myself?

Thanks a lot for reading. If I could make these changes, the game would be absolutely perfect in my opinion. It's the one thing stopping me from playing the game lately because it drives me kinda crazy, with the grammar errors and UK spelling with all of the text in the game. (Well grammar mistakes for some of the text, not all of it. but quite a lot.)

Thank you again :D