Jet Li's Rise to honor

AceCooper99

This is an old PS2 game that came out back in 2004, were any mods made for this game? It was a great game that I think sadly did not get enough attention, but Jet Li played a character in this game called Kit and he had two friends in this game, Chi & Michelle Chiang, my request is if somebody could mod his two friends as playable skins over Kit.

PS/2 is not moddable.

Hey there, I apologize because I didn't write this post well, I don't actually want to mod my PS2 or anything like that, what I actually want is to mod the game I talked about above to play on an emulator, because I downloaded the ISO online, can you link me to someone who can make this mod happen for me or give me a link to mod it on my PC myself?

I would suggest the internet is your friend in this. Unfortunately, with PS2 not being official moddable then no one here could provide a way to that as it would be against the sites Terms of Service. That doesn't mean there is not a way just that it can not be most likely, discussed here. I would think the only way to do it would be to do something against the PS2 games and consoles Terms of Service.

I don't know if this is allowed or not but here goes:

https://pcsx2.net/downloads

Look up documentation around all of this to learn how to dump your own games you legally own and your ps2 bios or whatever from your actual ps2 you bought so you can play games on the PC emulator. Will also work with downloaded ISOs. The ps2 is so old now, I refuse to pay near $40 or heck even $15 for a used ps2 game when there are other options available literally for free.

As has been mentioned, searching around the internet with your specific search terms would be best. That's what I did and now I got it all setup for my own personal use. Took a bit of time and reading instructions online to be sure I don't mess something up.

It seems daunting but once you get into it, it's not so bad figuring it all out and setting it all up to work correctly.

I don't see how it would be a problem to link to this for you but if it is I understand the removing of this post.

As for literally modding the game to add stuff to it rather than just be able to run it on your pc, or run any ISO you downloaded for ps2 on your PC, I do not know..

I've come across a site that had a bunch of mods for a different ps2 game I played but I didn't look at it for long so no idea on the process but if you search hard enough you just might find someone somewhere out there who has done it. Or it just doesn't exist currently :/