Wearable Creation Club Sentinel Power Armor

virgoproxyy

So, the creation club has this mod that allows you to get an automated power armor chasis that follows you around and helps you kill enemies. I was just thinking how awesome it would be if someone made a mod for it that allows you to enter into the power armor, and once you get out it would resume its automated companion mode. Ideally I'd want something that adds a button to the interact UI under it's name like quicktrade for example. If someone made this it could act like a portable set of power armor, so you don't have to constantly wear it and can just get into it when you need it.

Thank you for reading, here's hoping someone is willing to do this for me cause it would be so damn cool and useful

P.S. yes I am aware of the mod "Wearable and Commandable Sentinel Power Armor" but I've tried it and its not really what I'm looking for, I find it too cumbersome and inconvenient for me to regularly use and I just end up not using it.

Edited by virgoproxyy

Does it specifically have to be the sentinel armor?

This might be of interest

https://www.nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/41827/

srry for the late reply, can't get that one to work unfortunately though; my game freezes every time I try to turn the follower back into a chasis. I also would kinda like it to be the sentinel power armor cause I payed for it lol

Edited by virgoproxyy