Locational Damage for Animals and Bleed Out

Sp00nace

Aelyth requested this one all rights to Aelyth I just want to help him

Aelyth said this:

Shooting arrows at a non-vital area of a living organism will not kill it (instantly killing a deer by shooting its leg makes no sense), whereas shooting it at vital areas such as the heart or the head will. But shooting the non-vital areas will still have a big impact, such as crippling or limping when shot in the leg

This is me:

So when it runs it will just bleed out in about a minute or so if this mod already exists contact this guy here : http://forums.nexusmods.com/index.php?/user/3581821-aelyth/

The reason I did the rights and stuff is I am not really sure if this is against the rules posting something someone else said and not saying who it was from and to be honest I haven't asked him either, THIS WAS JUST TO HELP HIM.

Thanks,

qaxaq

Completely agree, i'm sick of using Locational Damage, being able to headshot the highest level bandits and having them die because the idiots thought it was a good idea not to wear a helmet lol, then walking up to an Elk's face, putting an arrow right between the eyes and having it stare at me, then run away, no worse for wear, it makes no freakin' sense :|

However the mod author of Locational damage, if i remember correctly, has stated he has no plans of doing this because he would have to set up appropriate hitboxes and work out what is where for each individual creature, humanoids have essentially the same mesh/skeleton, you set up locational damage for one, it works for everyone, animals are all different shapes and sizes and he would have to work out each hitbox for each animal, it would be a rather large project, and to include custom animals aswell to be compatible with other mods would just be even more of a pain in the tookus.