Need Help - Crashing on leaving Doc Mitchell's

Laggy9753

Hey everyone, this is gonna be my first and hopefully only thread put out here in request of some kind of help haha.

So, I got a bunch of mods installed after reinstalling a fresh NV on my pc after getting it back up and running, and managed to make my character and all pretty smoothly and cleanly.

However, upon attempting to leave Doc Mitchell's, I'm met with a frozen loading screen, and a crash.

I'm not the most adept at modding, but I think I'm at least more capable than the average ape. I followed all the FOMODs and other README files to the T, even the ENB that I did also install.

I've got the 4gb patch, and an INI edited to allow for MultiCore processing... I think.

Attached to this post are my system specs, and the list of plugins as they're loaded.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Firstly I would get rid of all traces of Project Nevada and start a new game, why it's bad is explained here Mods to Avoid | Viva New Vegas (moddinglinked.com) In fact if you're new to modding it might be an idea to start over following that guide.

Well butts. I really liked PN. Oh wow, and like a quarter of my other mods installed are also on this list. Fun. Thanks so much for your help haha. I'll start trying again from the ground up.