Trouble with a mod all of the sudden

cmllgs

Hi,

I want to start off with pointing out that I am not very skilled in regards to modding. So this issue could possibly easily have an easy and obvious solution that I didn't think of. So, sorry in advanved!

The other day, I downloaded a couple of new mods via Vortex. Started up the game and most mods were present and working, as far as I could tell.

But an important mod was suddenly gone. "Homemaker - Expanded Settlements"

I had used it without issues right up until I downloaded those new mods. I tried everything in my knowledge to fix the issue, but I realized that it's a weird fix.. It says it's missing masters like Nukaworld DLC and Far Harbor DLC... Which I have??? I've played it, I have it.

So I checked, and they're gone. I have to buy them again. nothing makes sense. Why are my DLCs gone after I downloaded well known, well endorsed, top downloaded mods ?

And even if I didn't have the DLCs and I remembered wrong, the mod Homemaker still worked fine before I got the new mods

what should I do? please :(

Where did you buy the game from?

I didn't. My ex is sharing his library with me, I've always played it like that. He bought the DLCs back in the day as well

I can still play the game, but it's like the DLCs are gone (if they were ever there)

regardless, the mod I want, don't want to work without the DLCs all of the sudden. so either the mod changed or my game did somehow