Loot To Gold System

greyassassin24

Could someone make a system something like this:

http://www.nexusmods.com/oblivion/mods/35961/?

In Skyrim? This would be amazing to have in-game.

I sugested something a bit like this a few months back, but no one could make it because I had a different idea of how this kind of a mod would work that was too hard: My original idea would either need to make this system AND a new fully scripted companion or make this system and then edit every in-game follower. With just a bag, all you'd need is the system and a bag to put the stuff in.

Edited by greyassassin24

Might i offer an alternative suggestion?

A small quest somewhere, similar to Lights Out! quest chain/line, where you help a smuggler out,

except in this case, he wouldn't double cross you

and at the end of the quest he give you the ability to call him to sell some goods for you with his underground connections.

A power, like the Horse Whistle power from Convenient Horses would be added that would call him to you, you'd give him all your s#*!, and in return he'd give you an underground currency in relation to the BASE value of the items, e.g a diamond, diamonds are worth 700g BASE value, when you give him your s#*! he gives you worthless tokens, called something like 'Currency token' or something like that, just so you know what it is, for every 1g base value of each item, e.g if you actually gave him a diamond he'd give you 700 'Currency token's, have an option when you've got 700+ tokens that when you speak to him, you can trade your tokens for currency, in this case, a Diamond for every 700 tokens, which are very light, but valuable, so you can then take that stuff over to a real vendor and sell your fresh clean diamonds for gold.

In this way you keep it relatively immersive, you're not making obsurd amounts of money on the fly without even needing to SPEAK to a vendor, you're not magically converting junk into gold, so on and so forth in that fashion, PLUS! It would be really cool if, in the mod suggestions there's a WIP called smuggler's cove, if underground smugglers like those at the cove used diamonds as currency, possibly even a new item, an uncut diamond which you could cut for more profit or use as currency with smugglers ;3