Orc Stronghold Quest and Player Home

Glory4lyfe

This mod would add a new Orc Stronghold somewhere in Skyrim which will have several new NPCs and a new and immersive quest.

This is just an idea that came to me while playing so I wanted to get it down 'on paper' before I forgot about it.

The concept of this mod would be simple. When you approach the Orc Stronghold, you are told to leave, that they do not accept outsiders. After talking with the guard, you are told to leave and to not return. After leaving you are approached by the same guard who told you to leave. After talking with him you learn that their leader is doing something bad/evil blah blah. The guard asks you to help and tells you that their leader is preparing to leave with a convoy to raid a nearby fort/ruin blah blah. This is your chance to strike. After finding and killing the leader, you return to the Orc Stronghold and talk to the guard. He is ecstatic that you killed the leader and gives you a reward.

After waiting several days, if you return to the Orc Stronghold, you are immediately attacked by 4-5 Orcs. After killing them, if you enter the leader's house you find the guard who originally told you to kill their leader. After talking to him you find out that the leader was actually the guard's brother who he hated. After finding out about their leader being killed, the guard told the stronghold that it was you, which is why everyone attacked you on sight. After talking for a moment, the 'guard' draws his sword and attacks. After killing him and looting his body, you find a key to the stronghold.

After everyone at the stronghold has been killed, you can return to a nearby city and speak with the jarl. The jarl will tell you that he's heard of the abandoned stronghold and that he could not leave the stronghold abandoned because bandits will inhabit it and cause problems. He puts you in charge of it and tells you that he heard of some people at the local inn that are looking for work. You can now go find two NPCs at the local inn to hire and come work at your stronghold.

tldr; A walled off stronghold that has three buildings, crafting stations, a stable, watch tower, etc. etc. (typical Orc stronghold) that becomes owned by the player. You can hire 2-3 stewarts, workers, w/e to work at your stronghold aswell. Follower and spouse compatible.

What do you guys think?

So you guys know what i'm talking about;

http://static2.nexusmods.com/15/mods/110/images/13764-4-1333481077.jpg

cool idea. it would be nice if there were other ways of doing it though, because while a couple of my charecters might kill off an entire stronghold of orcs, it isn't likely, as those charecters are mostly smart enough not to. plus, killing off all theorcs doesn't sit right with me. I like the Orismer in skyrim, and feel bad for them, and every single person in the entire stronghold won't be evil. as I said though, it's an awesome idea, and I really like it.

As I said, it was just an idea that I thought would be really neat! There could be several different paths to take depends on chat options, etc. You could even put a story behind it that it's the biggest stronghold in Skyrim and the last of it's kind. Or have options that are Orc only and that you can rule the stronghold. You could take it many different ways.