Can't access my own post?

ericws

Yesterday I posted a question about something weird that was happening in Outfit Studio. Today I opened "My Content" under my profile and noticed my topic in a rust red background. I clicked to open it, AND RECEIVED A MESSAGE THAT I DON'T HAVE PERMISSION TO ACCESS THIS TOPIC?????? What?? How is this possible? Can someone explain?

If you posted something using the mod's page you can't access it via the Forums interface (and I'll bet that is the interface you were presented via the My Content link).

Go to your post on the Posts tab of the mod page and you'll be fine.

I didn't post it using the mods page. I posted in the same area I posted this post, The Lounge (Off Topic Forum), specifically because I didn't know where else to post my original post. <seems like too many posts being typed>

Not knowing the content of the post, it may be possible that it has been "quarantined" for review. Only the moderation team could provide a definitive answer and they may not do so in a public setting.

If your question is about Outfit Studio, I would recommend posting on the mod comment page for the game in question.

Fallout 4 BodySlide and Outfit Studio

Skyrim SE BodySlide and Outfit Studio

In the sticky post found at both locations is a link to Discord should that be a preferred method of communicating.

I didn't post it using the mods page. I posted in the same area I posted this post, The Lounge (Off Topic Forum), specifically because I didn't know where else to post my original post. <seems like too many posts being typed>

When I view your My Content I see the post you are talking about but it is highlighed in red (and I can't access it either). Ishara has probably hit close to the mark in so far as if it's a moderation issue with the original post you'll need to use the Support link to get further info (click the Contact Us at the bottom of the page).

• 6 months later...

To resolve this issue, I would recommend the following steps:

1. Contact Forum Support: If you believe your topic was wrongly restricted or if you're unsure about the reason, reach out to the forum's support or contact a moderator/administrator for clarification and assistance.

2. Check Forum Rules: Review the forum's rules and guidelines to ensure your topic didn't inadvertently violate any policies. Understanding the rules can help you avoid similar issues in the future.

3. Search for Your Topic: Try searching for your topic using different keywords or through the forum's search function. Sometimes, topics may be moved to different sections or merged with other threads.

4. Wait for Resolution: If it's a technical glitch, it may get resolved on its own. You can wait for some time and then try accessing the topic again.

Without more specific information about the forum or community you're referring to, I can't provide detailed instructions. I would recommend checking the forum's help or support section for guidance on how to address access issues or get in touch with their support team for assistance.