Big Meaty Dragons

Nexusaurus

Nexus, I like the dragons of Skyrim. They are agile, streamlined, graceful killing machines. But I feel something is wrong. That is all there is to them. A streamlined design is nice, but am I to believe that for the millennia the Dragons have existed, not one came about that broke the mold? Where is your Smaug, Skyrim? where is your Lao Shan Lung, your Deathwing, your Thanatos? What I humbly ask, fellow adventurers, is for the creation of a new breed of dragon. A lumbering, massive monstrosity that strikes fear into the hearts of mortal men. I envision hulking brutes, rippling with muscle, a far cry from the lithe, serpentine dragons of common lore. What I ask for, modders, is the birth of:

BIG! MEATY! DRAGONS!

-Details-

Rhetoric aside, I just want a mod that adds some new meshes and textures, to make a more thickset and intimidating version of the dragons of skyrim, preferably with different features than the normal dragons, like a winged reptilian whale, or a more crocodilian design. I don't know about the rest of the nexus, but I've gotten tired of just one dragon mesh with a few details. Don't get me wrong, much of the stuff out there is beautiful, but I'm interested in the meshes more than the textures. I'm probably asking a lot, but I feel that the modding community could do some really cool things if more variety was given to the the dragons of skyrim.

Edited by Nexusaurus