Reanimate anything mod

meztostudious

The idea is that it makes the highest tier of the reanimate spell able to reanimate any dead body no matter how high level it is or what type it is, it would be fun to play around with and have a legendary dragon following you around as a thrall. I have tried finding a mod like this but I just couldn't find one. If there is a mod like this I would appreciate it if you left a link to it in the comment section!

@meztostudious

That's a good idea.

I always thought necromancy in Skyrim was underpowered, compared to other schools of magic.

@MerDryad

That's not the way to ask for things if you want them to happen.

Remember, modders do what they do in their free time, for free.

A little politeness will get you a long way, but if you're rude, they'll just ignore you.

Edited by Gerandirr

that would be cool. get on it talented people! *cracks whip*

The problem is that a lot of people treat the mod request board like they are ordering at a McDonald's. They say what they want and expect everyone drop what they are doing give them their food. Have some respect. People don't have to make anything.

As for the OP, sorry some people have to be rude. I think you have a good idea. Good Luck.

@meztostudious

That's a good idea.

I always thought necromancy in Skyrim was underpowered, compared to other schools of magic.

@MerDryad

That's not the way to ask for things if you want them to happen.

Remember, modders do what they do in their free time, for free.

A little politeness will get you a long way, but if you're rude, they'll just ignore you.

that would be cool. get on it talented people! *cracks whip*

The problem is that a lot of people treat the mod request board like they are ordering at a McDonald's. They say what they want and expect everyone drop what they are doing give them their food. Have some respect. People don't have to make anything.

As for the OP, sorry some people have to be rude. I think you have a good idea. Good Luck.

I'm sorry, I wasn't trying to be rude, I was just making a joke. My sense of humor tends to get lost online when you can't hear my tone of voice, and I apologise for not taking how it might sound into consideration.

Edited by MerDryad