• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

Hoeloe

Hoeloe

Stranger

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Hey. So I'm fairly new to modding Skyrim (though I won't say I'm completely oblivious to the processes involved, etc. ), and I'm having a slight issue with ENB. I find Skyrim's default pallete to be a bit dry, there's far too much grey for me, so I tried installing this mod: http://www.nexusmods...yrim/mods/48563

This worked absolutely fine at first, and made my game look lovely. For some reason, though, it seems to have now broken completely, and is rendering objects in the distance incredibly dark. I have tried fiddling with settings such as fog, depth of field, ambient lighting and blur, and all to no avail, so I'm wondering if anyone has any idea what might be causing this, and how I might go about fixing it.

Attached File  Skyrim ENB issue.jpg   60.57KB   1 downloads

Thanks in advance for anyone who can help, as this is really rather ruining my experience of the game.

EDIT: I should probably add that I've also installed the Relighting Skyrim mods found here: http://www.nexusmods...rim/mods/17609/

However, disabling this did not fix the issue.

EDIT: More testing. Reinstalling ENB fixed the issue (but of course removed all the benefits of the Beautification). Reinstalling Beautification on top of that broke it again. I can only conclude that the Beautification settings were not properly tested, and that I should find another set of ENB settings (or build my own, but I'm not sure I have the time).

Edited by Hoeloe, 22 December 2013 - 01:22 AM.

CapNKirkland

CapNKirkland

Enthusiast

• Banned
  • PipPip
  • 101 posts

dude that sucks...  wish i knew how to help you.

maybe dont use ENB? im doing fine with some of the other ehnancement mods even though my computer can definitely handle an ENB overhaul.

myztikrice

myztikrice

Resident poster

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,359 posts

FogColorMultiplierSunrise=
FogColorMultiplierDay=
FogColorMultiplierSunset=  
FogColorMultiplierNight=
FogColorCurveSunrise=
FogColorCurveDay=
FogColorCurveSunset=         
FogColorCurveNight=

in enbseries.ini under [ENVIRONMENT]

Hoeloe

Hoeloe

Stranger

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

FogColorMultiplierSunrise=
FogColorMultiplierDay=
FogColorMultiplierSunset=  
FogColorMultiplierNight=
FogColorCurveSunrise=
FogColorCurveDay=
FogColorCurveSunset=         
FogColorCurveNight=

in enbseries.ini under [ENVIRONMENT]

Already modified those, to no avail.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: enb, beautification, graphics, shader, dark, mountain

IPB skins by Skinbox
Page loaded in: 1.060 seconds