Updating ENB Causes CTD

rhyno435

Back in April, I started modding Skyrim, and I'm using Project ENB. This worked fine with ENB injector 0.119, using the Nvidia 314.22 drivers.

The problem started when the new Nvidia drivers came out, and a lot of you probably already know that they caused the sunrays from the ENB to shine through objects. I took a break from Skyrim while I waited for a fix, and now I'm trying to get back into it.

So now I have the 331.82 Nvidia driver, and I attempted to update to ENB injector 0.221, as this seems to be the latest version that has an updated Project ENB version to go with it, and it says that it fixes the sunray glitch. For some reason, when I try to use injector version 0.221 with the esp files I've been using through Nexus Mod Manager (SFO, COT, etc.), it crashes.

I've tried continuing, loading, starting a new game, moving my saves folder and starting a new game. It always crashes. But if I switch back to the 0.119 version, it works fine (except for the sunrays glitch).

I can get it working if I keep switching back to Nvidia driver 314.22, but I obviously don't want to have to do that every time I want to play Skyrim. Any help is appreciated. Thanks!